Re: Re: food & faddism
From: Elaine (itchyinkspiritone.com)
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 09:28:10 -0600 (MDT)
I think of food faddism more as religion since so few people these days are
involved in organized religion. We use diet as identity and as a means of
striving for purity. Then divisions occur as definitions of purity clash.
You are what you eat you know. I think it's a pretty fascinating consequence
of abundance.
Elaine