Join us at Wild Sage in Boulder
From: Ellen Orleans (ellenwhdc.com)
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 15:38:07 -0600 (MDT)

Wild Sage Cohousing in Boulder is now under construction! Families will
begin moving in December 2003. We have attached homes available in a
variety of sizes and designs. Prices range from $149,000 to 448,000.
Find out more on our website  www.wildsagecohousing.org

Wild Sage is an economically-diverse community, with 4 Habitat for
Humanity homes, 9 permanently affordable homes, and 21 market-rate
homes. Our 5,700 square foot common house offers a gourmet kitchen,
generous dining area, a living room, kids room, a yoga/exercise room,
and workshop, plus two guest rooms and lots of storage space.

Wild Sage is part of a larger New Urban neighborhood, completed with
parks, a community garden, pedestrian walkways, and bike trails. We are
located less than a mile from the foothills of the Rocky Mountains, with
numerous nearby hiking trails.

Sunny skies, mild winters, progressive politics, an excellent
university, and dynamic views are just part of what makes Boulder an
exciting place in which to live.

For more information, please contact Leigh at leigh [at] whdc.com