Working together
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2003 12:22:07 -0600 (MDT)
Anne Kopp Hyman  annehyman1 [at] aol.com
is the author of the message below.

Oi!

It's really rather simple:   In response to ALL  the reactions appearing
lately:  LOOK:

 We just have to all agree on working together to   learn more ,  to  practce
 and perfect  skills we thought we might have,  but, actually,  we still
might want to learn:  COHOUSING,  OR ANY PARTNERSHIP,  WILL WORK MOST OPTIMALLY
WHEN WE ALL AGREE TO CONSIDER EXPLORING SKILLS IN GETTING ALONG.  Notice how
much attention we pay to kitchens and landscaping and contracts and ALL those
physical things,  and.......yet,  hey,  it's REALLY JUST  ALL about learning
about HOW to live together.

How about reconsidering where   our priorities are?

Love and Joy to ALL, even to those who have opinions of your own, different
from mine:

    Anne Kopp Hyman