RE: [C-L]_Guideline and Prohibitions <Common Space<Living in Community
From: Maggie Dutton (mduttonshaw.ca)
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 08:51:11 -0700 (MST)
Kurt Grimm posted this on Nov 18th
> I've taken on the task of
>solicitating other coho communities and consolidating these materials into
>form our community can use in our discussions planned for early December.

Hi Kurt...if you are wondering why you aren't getting much response it is
because this subject was covered...once again...in the last couple of
weeks...so...you might read the postings from this past month...and...search
the archives for Agreements.
Good luck out there in BC...wish we were there.....lol..
Warmest regards,
Maggie Dutton,
Project Leader,
H.O.M.E.S.
Housing Ourselves Made Easy Society
"creating a better way to live, one neighbourhood at a time"
in Fort McMurray, AB. Canada.
http://www.thehomesproject.shawbiz.ca/