From Poland
From: AB Jurkiewicz (jurkiewiczowiewp.pl)
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 05:03:08 -0700 (MST)
I am living in Poland near Wroclaw.
I dream about living in a community (a christian community very near to cohousing, perhaps)
here in Poland. My wife and me look for others interested in it.
We have a website (in Polish http://jurkiewiczowie.webpark.pl ) with few words about it, links etc..
The list is a very valuable resource of informations for me.

A few months ago we joined to a small goup with similar ideas.
There are 4 marriages and 1 single in the group.
I try to promote the cohousing idea here. Last week I show them a slides using the photos from the
"Cohousing a Contemporary Approach.." and a few from the internet to help them
to realize how cohousing groups live like.
I use also nice pictures Fred made on the tour to Denmark (accessible on
http://www.communitarian.net/cohonet/denmark/tour.html
).

We are specially interested in the Kilen cohousing.
We would like to live in a place like this (though we don't know if it is affordable for us).

Does anybody have an e-mail or other contact with the Kilen group so we can ask them more questions?
Does anybody know how many units are in this cohousing?
Could someone share with us other pictures from the place?

I hope my English is understandable.

Bartek Jurkiewicz