Commissioned Ad Rep sought for Cohousing Association's online magazine!
From: Joani Blank (joaniswansway.com)
Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 12:32:30 -0700 (PDT)
The Cohousing Association of the United States is seeking an
outgoing and self-motivated individual to sell advertising for our online
magazine, Cohousing. Make sales commissions while supporting the
cohousing movement! Previous advertising sales experience is helpful
but not required. Please contact Evangeline Welch at <http://us.f513.mail.yahoo.com/ym//ym/Compose?To=editor [at] cohousing.org&YY=69872&order=down&sort=date&pos=0&view=a&head=b>editor [at] cohousing.org

From Joani: Evangeline didn't say that this job should be fun too! Our ad rates are very reasonable, especially considering that the email broadcast of the front page of the magazine (which entices you and everyone else to look further into the magazine and the cohousing website where it lives) will be soon be coming out much more frequently--like every two weeks. This assures our advertises more eyeballs, which they like a lot. (You heard about the new broadcast schedule here first...a more formal announcement coming soon to an email inbox near you.)

If you have further questions about this esteemed position of right livelihood, please feel free to contact Evangeline at the email address above. Or if you already know me, and prefer to email me first, please do so (off list of course).

Joani

Joani Blank
510-834-7399
Cell: 510-387-1315