RE: Thanks for the Frustration Feedback
From: Alexander Robin A (alexande.robiuwlax.edu)
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2004 14:23:30 -0700 (PDT)
Can understand why you made that decision. The difficulties involved are
undoubtedly the reason there are so few cohousing neighborhoods in the
US even though many are yearning for community. It is unfortunate that
our culture doesn't recognize the importance of community in our daily
lives. Years ago I worked at M. Scott Peck's Foundation for Community
Encouragement. Its sole purpose was to demonstrate the experience of
community and spread the word. Two years ago it, too, met its end and
was disbanded.

Best of luck in your endeavors.

Robin Alexander
Eno Commons