Interested in cohousing rental in Toronto, ON
From: Elizabeth Thomas (glaucus99gmail.com)
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2005 15:35:09 -0800 (PST)
Hello,

My partner and I are a young couple, increasingly interested in
co-housing.  Unfortunately, we're in the early stages of academic
careers, still moving a lot, and unable to commit to living in a given
place for more than a year.  For the 2005-2006 academic year, we'll be
living in Toronto, ON, working at the University of Toronto.   Our
ideal housing solution for this time period would be to rent an urban
1-2 bedroom cohousing unit.  We think we'd be an asset to a community
-- we're friendly people; we like to cook, to garden, to sew, to teach
and to share.  Unfortunately, we've been unable to find any record of
an existing urban cohousing community in Toronto.  Do you know of one?
 Better yet, do you know of an opening in such a community?  Anybody
going on vacation, or on sabbatical?  If not co-housing, do you know
of other options for community living in Toronto?

thank you,
Elizabeth