Re: Fwd: [C-L]_ peak oil preparations?
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 06:38:43 -0700 (PDT)
On Mon, 11 Apr 2005 TandemWriters [at] aol.com wrote:

> Why hasn't this been posted?

I had just approved it for posting a few minutes ago.  It had been
"rejected" due to it's size.  The list has a maximum message size of 8K
bytes ( to catch quoted digests mostly).  Messages larger than that are
held for my review.  Your message contained an html attached version of
your message which pushed it over the 8K.

BTW your mailer is setup to quote a previous message in a way that does
not come thru the listserv well.  Apparently it simply indents the quoted
message (rather than preceding quoted lines with "> " which is more
common.  Also there is not eve a blank line bewtween the quoted message
and your reply.

If you have concerns about the listserv, please write to me about them
rather than to the list itself.  Thanks.

Fred, listserv manager

Communications for Justice - My new listserv org.       UU, Linux
My Link Page: http://fholson.cohousing.org       Ham radio:WB0YQM
fholson at cohousing.org   612-588-9532   (7am-10pm Central time)