Re: Extrapolation of unit sizes from surveys
From: Chris ScottHanson (chriscohousingresources.com)
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2005 17:26:34 -0700 (PDT)
Oh, Oh!

I know the answer.

Call me.

Chris ScottHanson

Cohousing Resources LLC & Ecodevelopments LLC
Ecovillages, Cohousing & Sustainable Communities
Development and Consulting for a Sustainable Future
   based on the Natural Power of Community

8721 Rosario Place
Bainbridge Island, WA 98110

(206) 842-9160 Bainbridge
(206) 260-2800 eFAX
(617) 894-7661 Boston
(617) 344-8563 eFAX Boston

email1:          Chris [at] CohousingResources.com
email2:          cscotthanson [at] mac.com

web site 1:      http://www.CohousingResources.com
web site 2:      http://www.EcoDevelopments.com