phone
From: Elke (kweenzgmail.com)
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2005 06:31:07 -0800 (PST)
 My experience with Vonage has been abysmal.  We've had it for about 3
months, and *most* of the the time the person on the other end can't
hear me.  My cell phone has become my primary number.  I'm in the
middle of NYC, which I would think would make this sort of service
better, but perhaps not.  I haven't tried any other company, but make
sure you have a back up if you go for one of these high speed cheap
options.  It's a new technology (or at least a new application).  I'm
sure it will be much better in a couple years.