home cost
From: steve anderson (tnellcmsn.com)
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2005 16:28:10 -0800 (PST)
We at The Middle Road Community in Nelson, BC have an opening in one of our houses. Unfortunately, for many people interested in co-housing, the $570,000CAD price tag is enough to put most people off -- the local real estate market has been hopping! Any ideas or suggestions on how we can respond to an out of control market to keep things affordable for young families while still honoring the seller's need to get a fair price for their home? Please call Steve at 250-825-9361 if you might know of anyone interested in joining us.