Communities Magazine Survey
From: Craig Ragland (craigraglandgmail.com)
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2006 10:18:25 -0800 (PST)
The Fellowship for Intentional Community (FIC) is the publisher of
Communities Magazine (CMag) and its readers are invited to give feedback to
FIC.

Now that Coho/US has moved to online publishing, CMag is the print
publication with the most cohousing advertising - both for communities and
professionals. CMag also features some editorial content specifically on
cohousing. The Summer '05 issue, which was co-edited by Coho/US Board
member: Raines Cohen and Coho/US Research Director: Betsy Morris, is a MUST
on every cohouser's reading list:

http://store.ic.org/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=21_22_35&products_id=329&osCsid=179ede6523aea6cd992709e0039f41ab
(link for ordering a copy of that issue)

With input from the FIC leadership, I created an online CMag readers survey.
It was launched via the main website (http://www.ic.org) and via a broadcast
email. We will be closing the survey soon, so if you are a reader of the
magazine and would like to provide input, now would be a great time.

Just go to the main FIC website (http://www.ic.org) and press the prominent
link to take the survey.

In community, Craig