Re: need some help w this
From: aamato (aamatoworldbank.org)
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 09:06:26 -0800 (PST)
>From Takoma Village, Washington DC
1. We had only 2 resales in our first 3 years --that's 4.6 percent.
However, we have had about 5 resales in years 3 to 6.

2. We have a list of interested people whom we inform whenever a unit is up for
sale.  Having a "waiting list" is sort of meaningless for us, as it could be
years and years until a unit size you want comes up for sale, and most people
find other places.  We have regular tours and orientations of our community, and
people get on our "interested" list that way.

Anna Amato
Takoma Village

             "cohonews"
             <cohonews@hvc.r
             r.com>                                                          To
                                     "cohonews" <cohonews [at] hvc.rr.com>,

             03/28/2006              <Cohousing-L [at] cohousing.org>

             08:42 AM                                                        cc

                                                                        Subject
             Please respond          [C-L]_ need some help w this
               Cohousing-L
             <cohousing-l@co
              housing.org>

  1) what percentage of units are typically sold in 1-3 years after
construction?

  2) do most cohousing communities have waiting lists?

  Thanks,
  Pasha Clarke (Rosendale NY)