Newbie looking for help (fwd)
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 06:21:15 -0700 (PDT)
Lori  LTYearwood [at] aol.com  is the author of the message below.

Hi Everyone,

I'm a real newbie. I am working on an ad to post on various websites, and
wanted to see what you all think and/or if you have some advice for me. I would
truly appreciate it. I am listing my house for sale on Monday and do not know
 quite where I am going to live!!! I tend to go by the thinking: Leap and the
 net will appear

Here is my ad and my intention:

Passionate Writer and Rider seeks  home

I am a passionate and educated horsewoman  with two Arabians and a miniature
Shetland Pony. We currently live in Southern  Oregon on our own 6-acre ranch.
While there are many wonderful things about  owning my own land, I am often
overwhelmed with all the responsibilities and I  often feel isolated and unable
to live a more blanced life. So I am looking for  a place to share chores as
well as fun. I am just beginning my search and I'm  open to a lot of options.
However I do know that I need the following: 1) A  place with mild winters 2.)A
home with riding trails nearby 3.) A progressive  community that is rural but
not too far away from a city that is full of life  and creative job
opportunities (I am a regularly published freelance journalist  and author and
also a
past college professor who loves working with "troubled"  teenagers.) 4.) A
place where I can either share in horse responsibilties or  board my horses in a
natural boarding facility no more than five minutes away.  In exchange, I have
a lot to offer: Lots of energy and a willingness to work  hard, eight years
of natural horse care experience (including accredited  training as a barefoot
horse trimmer), and a deep ability to voice my heart as  well as listen to the
hearts and intentions of  others.