Re: Cohousing-L Digest, Vol 28, Issue 34
From: OCCNG11 (normangausscharter.net)
Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 19:02:57 -0700 (PDT)
Robert:

The absolute amounts are meaningless. My point was to provide data. It is up to the readers to interpret the numbers anyway they want. In my opinion, it is the relative amounts that are important.

If you want to burn a gas stove in a typical air-tight home, especially without an exhaust fan, you will soon begin to experience a stuffy-air environment. Some people are not affected. But others develop breathing problems and have headaches. The only solution is fresh air, even if it means some heat loss.

Norm Gauss
----- Original Message ----- From: "Robert Moskowitz" <robertm [at] knowledgetree.com>