Re: Modular housing, architects and green building
From: seniorcohousing (seniorcohousingcox.net)
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 09:11:48 -0700 (PDT)
---- juniperjojo [at] aol.com wrote:
> Just wanted to echo what others said about prefab not being independent from
> using the services of an architect.

OK, I think I've got it now: we need an architect, regardless of modular or
stick building.

I just read a book last night about being your own developer.  So added to the
list of things we need is: developer.  Because I sure ain' gonna do all that
work, not to mention being totally ignorant on virtually every aspect.

Is it just me, or is it human nature to constantly try to reinvent the wheel?

Nina