2 bedroom for sale at Yulupa Cohousing, Santa Rosa, CA
From: Ann Bodine (abodine999yahoo.com)
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 22:18:20 -0700 (PDT)
We are selling our ground floor, two bedroom unit in Yulupa Cohousing (Santa
Rosa, CA).and will be having an open house from 1-4 pm on Sat. & Sun. Oct 14 &
15, coinciding with the annual Yulupa Cohousing Open House.  Our house has 1321
sq. ft., plus a 9 by 12 ft enclosed, covered private patio area, and a secure,
locked storage room.  The price is $412,000, which includes a share in all
community amenities, including workshop, guest room, exercise room, gardens,
tool shed, electric car, kids playground, common house (kitchen, dining room,
laundry room, library-TV room, kids playroom), community meals 3X week, and
activities too numerous to list.

  To learn more about Yulupa Cohousing, go to www. yulupacoho.com.  To learn
more about our house, click on Project Features in the far left column, scroll
down two paragraphs to Site Plan and Floor Plans.  Ours is Unit #7, floor plan
C-2.  It is plumbed for a second bath (toilet and sink).  It is
handicapped-adaptable, which means there are no stairs and the rooms are
spacious.  It does not have any specialized handicapped features such as tub
grab bars, but these can easily be installed.