STUDIO FOR SALE $239 K, SANTA ROSA, CA
From: Patricia Moore (patmascomcast.net)
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 17:32:30 -0700 (PDT)
My ground floor 686 sq ft studio in Yulupa Cohousing, Santa Rosa, CA is for
sale. It is available for viewing and can be visited at our Community Open
House this Saturday, October 14 from 1PM to 4PM. Located in the center of this
beautiful year-old cohousing project, the studio has a large kitchen and bath,
3 closets and a covered carport and storage unit. Upgrades include beautifully
stained and sealed floors, ceiling fan and light w/remote, window coverings,
large shelving unit for "pantry" storage, bathroom sink and vanity and
fixtures.
For more information about our community please visit www.yulupacoho.com
Price $239,000

--