Re: NY state proposed community? Rosendale?
From: Sean and Sheilah (seanandsheilahearthlink.net)
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 05:56:31 -0700 (PDT)
thanks for asking!
I'm the chair of the membership committee for Ulster County Cohousing in Rosendale (I know, we're working on a catchier name) Our website (still in development, sorry for typos) is currently posted at http://www.geocities.com/uccoho/
I'd be happy to talk to or send a packet of info to your friend.

I'll send  my contact info separately to you.

Sheilah Davidson

----- Original Message ----- From: "jENNIFER kENNEDY" <jgb21 [at] verizon.net>