VegNet: birth of a vegetarian communities network
From: A.G. (aslvvcyahoo.com)
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 18:42:06 -0800 (PST)
Greetings!
  We now have an online VEGETARIAN COMMUNITIES NETWORK:

  VegNet.net !

  VegNet right now is a simple nuts-and-bolts website, listing vegetarian and
vegan communities as a service to people who are looking to visit, work in or
live in a veg/an community.

  But we have a lot of other ideas, too. Browse the Intentions page at
VegNet.net and with your help and inputs, we?ll go for it!

  Current VegNet discussion: Is there a need for an umbrella organization for
vegetarian communities and communitarians? Read the last question on the VegNet
FAQs page addressing this issue and let us know what you think ~ teamwork [at]
vegnet.net

  Upcoming VegNet discussion: A cooperative bank for no-interest and
low-interest loans.

  Anthea Guinness
  Editorial Manager, VegNet
  teamwork [at] vegnet.net