Re: principle vs preference / Formal Consensus
From: John Beutler (jbeutleradelphia.net)
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2007 18:53:31 -0700 (PDT)
Yes, at Liberty Village, we had a block that didn't go away until the blocking partner was bought out of the development partnership. Laird Schaub spent several meetings trying to help us work it through, but it finally came down to a fairly expensive settlement involving lawyers and a lot of time, but at least no lawsuit. Once that happened, the proposal passed easily.