Re: Participation Agreement
From: Rob Sandelin (floriferousmsn.com)
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 21:27:28 -0700 (PDT)
One way to set up participation is to bill everybody a monthly maintenance
fee, then refund it to those who do whatever the work requirement is. That
way, those that do not, pay more, and the money can then be used to hire
outside help for bigger or less desirable maintained tasks.

Rob Sandelin
Sharingwood