Re: The New Housemates
From: VAN DEIST (vandeistmsn.com)
Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2007 07:38:46 -0700 (PDT)
Check out the hard copy, July & August 2007 AARP Magazine, page 50, "The New
Housemates."  It's a growing phenomenon that can/should be accommodated in
cohousng.  I've got a 4 BR, 4.5 BA design that's based upon a B&B's sensitivity
to private and common spaces.  It really provides a terrific environment.  It
was designed for three friends to co-own and share, but they backed away from
the construction experience.  There's little interest in developing new,
"vertical inventory" in my area, so I hesitate to build it to try to sell.  It
could be available for use by others with "new housemates" in mind.  Our
current cohousing project is small, but we're considering a larger project that
could accommodate a larger home.      .....Van.....