External Displays
From: Joelyn Malone (JKMalonecomcast.net)
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 11:48:55 -0800 (PST)
Monterey Cohousing has a agreement similar to Wasatch Commons, about external displays. Individuals can't post anything on common property (especially at the entrance to the community), that would be seen by the public and possibly be taken as a statement of the entire community. Individuals are encouraged to place signs in their windows or their automobiles. (There was discussion of encouraging people to post the whole range of opinions of the group at the entrance, but many of us objected to the idea of "warring signs" as a visual assault on our right to peaceful occupation of our homes.)