unit for sale at Oak Creek Commons
From: Gerald Manata (gmanata2003yahoo.com)
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2007 11:28:09 -0800 (PST)
     We are selling our 3 bedroom, 3 bath, 1300 s.f. condo unit at Oak Creek
Commons in Paso Robles, CA. We are offering it at $342,000. It has a fence yard
where you are free to garden as you please. It has central A/C and heating and
a whole house fan. The insulation however, is so good that we rarely use
either. It has a reverse osmosis system in the kitchen. The common area
includes a pool and spa, a 4000 s.f common house with the usual cohousing
amenities, underground parking and 10.75 acres of woods. For more information,
email me back.