Re: The future of cohousing support.
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2007 07:03:42 -0800 (PST)
David Hornick <dhornick [at] nycap.rr.com> is the author of the message below.
after deleting the quoted digest, providing some inline quotes and
restoring the subject line.

Cohousing-L does not distribute attachments (see FAQ:
Q10:What's the policy on attachments? What are the alternatives?
http://justcomm.org/jc-faq.htm#Q10 ) . I do not understand what David
was testing with his pdf attachment that only said "Test PDF Scanned
attachment". I did not make it available as a web page.

On  08 Dec 2007  Joani Blank <joani [at] swansway.com> wrote:

> ...at the end of the 90's when the Cohousing Association still had a
> print magazine/ we published annual reports in that magazine two
> years in a row; each included a directory of built communities
> including the names of the banks that loaned those projects money for
> land purchase or for construction or both.

> I'll get back to this list and let you know how you
> can get your very own copy. I'll probably request that you pay $5.00
> for these magazines, $2.00 will cover the shipping cost, and the
> other $3.00 will be a donation to the Association.

I agree that this information would be helpful.  I wonder, though, whether
the information could be scanned to pdf file and attached to a submission to
this listserve or put on a website for download.

That would make the information a great deal more accessible.

I have attached a document to this email response as a demonstration.

Suggest that any person / organization that downloads the document make a
donation of $5.00 to Swan's Market Cohousing.

The cost of postage is avoided and none of the donation is allocated to
shipping costs.

David Hornick
518-878-9355
dhornick [at] nycap.rr.com