Re: Cohousing success documentation for banks as we begin the loan search
From: Dirk Herr-Hoyman (hoymanddanenet.org)
Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2007 12:15:24 -0800 (PST)
I don't know why this link isn't working. This story is that we presold 3/4 of our 40 homes by closing, which really did help us get our construction financing. With any luck, we'll sell a couple more before the end of the year and easily sell the rest before move in next summer. See http://arboretumcohousing.org to see pics of our construction in progress.

We've had really good success in talking to potential members in an info session followed by a community potluck. And good fortune that we can use the nearby Village Cohousing to hold this event on every other Saturday. Don't mix business meetings and these events
is our advise to all!

--Dirk