Cohousing Olympics
From: Barbara Lynch (dancerbarbphch.org)
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 10:09:32 -0800 (PST)
Calling all team players… To the Cohousing Olympics!

We’re exploring the possibility of something new this year at the 2008
Cohousing Conference near Boston.  We’re creating downtime for some
inter-community bonding and beginning a legacy of Who’s the Best – at what?
That’s up to you!

Green cart parking?  Tug of War?  Who can achieve consensus the fastest
while whistling?  We need suggestions for some fun activities that will
foster friendly competition, entertain the conference masses, and keep you
coming back year after year, to see who wins next!

Email us your suggestions at dancerbarb [at] phch.org for any type of fun
activity; we’re making a list to see what’s feasible, what works with the
schedule, and what will be fun and valuable to our conference experience.

Barbara Lynch
Pleasant Hill Cohousing in Pleasant Hill, CA
http://www.phch.org/
925-686-0165
Cohousing Association Board President
http://www.cohousing.org