Re: RFPs and developers
From: Michael Barrett (mbarretttoast.net)
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 07:38:48 -0800 (PST)
You may have heard this opinion before.
You are not the US Goverment and can afford to be, and need to be, much more
friendly.  Go meet the top man (or woman) of your candidate developers first
and find out if they are interested in doing something different from their
standard development process.  At the end of the conversation you can ask them
how they would feel about getting an RFP.  You are going to have a long
person-to-person relationship about things that you care about deeply. Get it
started on the right foot.

Michael Barrett
Shadowlake Village
Blacksburg, VA