Re: Legal Expenses
From: Lynn Nadeau (welcomeolympus.net)
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 10:14:42 -0700 (PDT)
Long built, here at RoseWind, Port Townsend WA.

We have a reserve fund earmarked "mediation and arbitration": the reserve is full at $6500. The reserve is against a future obligation if all our internal conflict resolution series of steps were to fail to resolve an issue between RoseWind and an aggrieved member. The last resort steps in that process involve paying for, or sharing, the cost of outside mediation or arbitration.

We also have $500 a year in the annual budget. The latter is useful if we just need to get an opinion on something, or such.

For liability, we have insurance.

Lynn Nadeau