Puget Sound Cohousing Fair at Songaia Cohousing, April 20
From: Craig Ragland (craigraglandgmail.com)
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 07:26:06 -0700 (PDT)
The second Puget Sound Cohousing Fair (Washington State) will be on Sunday,
April 20th.

If your cohousing group (forming or established) is in Puget Sound and you'd
like a table, please let us know. This is a great way for Forming Groups to
connect with new prospective members and for people with Units for Sale to
share - I heard of one unit that sold from a contact made at the Feb 17
edition of the Puget Sound Cohousing Fair at Jackson Place Cohousing.

I hope those of you in other regions will explore cooperative marketing
efforts like this. It is so much easier to draw larger numbers of interested
parties when you give them choices and are open-hearted about serving their
interests - rather than being so focused on your own. Hosting Fairs like
this is also a great way for established cohousing communities to support
forming groups.

See our Cohousing Website Classified Ad for more detail:

http://www.cohousing.org/PugetCohoFair

(P.S. What do you think of this "vanity" URL? - a Classified Ad "feature"
I'm considering)

--
Craig Ragland

Coho/US executive director
http://www.cohousing.org
craig [at] cohousing.org

New Earth Song project manager
http://www.NewEarthSong.com
craig [at] newearthsong.com

Songaia Cohousing member
http://www.Songaia.com
craig [at] songaia.com

Please try email first, include your phone number (w/time zone) - or give me
a call: 425-487-3550 (Pacific)... communicate!