Aging-In in Rural Cohousing
From: David Hornick (dhornicknycap.rr.com)
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 04:09:24 -0700 (PDT)
I am planning a session dealing with Aging-In at the Annual Cohousing
Conference in Boston.

My session is scheduled for Saturday, June 14.

I'd like to hear from anyone who can address the issues of:
    Aging-in in RURAL cohousing
    Universal design of homes
    Architectural and landscaping design issues
    Mutual self-help
    End-of-life issues
    Cohousing issues for younger people with disabilities

I'd prefer a speaker who has experience in a RURAL cohousing community for
five  years or more, and who could provide an objective opinion of failures
as well as successes dealing with aging and disability in cohousing.  A
knowledge of the aging / disablity issues confronting residents of rural
areas would be helpful.

I already have arranged for presentations about an urban cohousing program
as well as the general topic of universal design and long term care in
cohousing.

Please respond to:

dhornick [at] nycap.rr.com

David Hornick