Re: Back on the market: Cool 3BR Cohousing Loft at EVC addendum
From: Rodney Elin (hen3ryeasternvillage.org)
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2008 03:43:04 -0700 (PDT)

I am always interested in providing as complete information as possible,
and I adapted this ad almost verbatim from a marketing blurb posted to a
local neighborhood list. Upon reading this announcement, I realize that
although the city is mentioned, it does not provide complete detail.

This home for sale is located in Eastern Village Cohousing, in Silver
Spring, Maryland.