Re: Community size and number of units
From: Craig Ragland (craigraglandgmail.com)
Date: Fri, 16 May 2008 12:37:26 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Cora,

I just saw the first cut of a brand new 2008 Cohousing Census currently
being prepared by Coho/US Research Director, Betsy Morris, Ph.D. It
addresses at least some of what you ask... though not questions of
happiness.

We'll be sharing results of this analysis for the first time at the 2008
Natl Cohousing Conference (probably along with the John Abrams keynote on
Friday night - but possibly at the Sat morning Plenary).

After the Conference, we will most likely publish a high-level summary in
the Public portion of the Cohousing Website and the data itself in the new
Research Room of the new Members Area... Coho/US is also (formally)
announcing the new Members Area at the Conference. It will launch with just
a few rooms, but we'll be soliciting folks at the Conference to help us open
new Rooms.

Craig