Sign up to Reverse Newsletter B4 It's Too Late
From: Reverse Newsletter (subscribe_belowvillagehousebank.info)
Date: Fri, 16 May 2008 12:20:03 -0700 (PDT)
     <<<subscribe now>>>

 Dear Mortgage Professionals,
 If you are receiving this email, it means you are NOT signed up to receive our
weekly reverse mortgage newsletter.  Don't miss an opportunity of wealth as we
will make the website only available to subscribers soon.  Subscription is
free.  Sign up now!
 http://villagehousebank.info/c/CJN8KwEuvnuqqE4Z0ZAtkA.html?0

 Reverse NewsletterTM is a newsletter dedicated to bringing valuable
information to the reverse mortgage industry. Reverse NewsletterTM values
senior citizens and is committed to bringing up-to-date industry information,
news, trusted service providers, tips and interviews with sales & marketing
professionals to bring knowledge to the seasoned and beginning players.  Sign
up soon before it's too late!
http://villagehousebank.info/c/CJN8KwEuvnuqqE4Z0ZAtkA.html?0

 ... To remove yourself from this list, click here
http://villagehousebank.info/u/CJN8KwEuvnuqqE4Z0ZAtkA.html or write to us at:PO
BOX 6692 BEND, OR 97708