Re: Variations on low cost housing
From: Marganne (margannemacnexus.org)
Date: Sun, 18 May 2008 20:52:49 -0700 (PDT)
At 7:44 PM -0400 5/18/08, Sharon Villines wrote:
My favorite California story was of a family who bought land in the country, sold their house, and had a
moving truck put all their stuff under a big tree.

My friends and I built a three-story tree house with a sun deck back in the day. We all would get up there and no one could see us. Unfortunately, we didn't have sanitary facilities. :-(

Part of the lure of living small (under 1000 square feet) is incorporating the outside into part of your living space.

Cheers!
Marganne