|Re: Low cost housing||<– Date –> <– Thread –>|
|From: Marganne (margannemacnexus.org)|
|Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 10:36:48 -0700 (PDT)|
At 7:44 AM -0400 5/19/08, Sharon Villines wrote:
I also have trees outside the windows on the side opposite the door. One person said, "Oh, you live in a tree house!"
I live in a similar situation. I look out the sliding glass doors of my second floor studio to plants on the small deck and the tops of redwood and pine trees. It's a great illusion.
Last month I severely twisted my ankle. I was especially happy to have the view because I wasn't able to leave my 'tree house' due to a switchback of difficult stairs.
There are many, many ways of making small homes that are very liveable in any climate. I learned so much of that from the Small House Society mailing list and the resources there that led me to other options.
- Re: Low cost housing, (continued)
- How much living space to you need? Marganne, May 19 2008
- Re: How much living space to you need? balaji, May 19 2008
- Re: How much living space to you need? James Kacki, May 19 2008
- Re: How much living space to you need? John Faust, May 20 2008
Results generated by Tiger Technologies Web hosting using MHonArc.