It's time to register for the August 9th California Cohousing Tour
From: Neil Planchon (neilswansway.com)
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2008 19:13:14 -0700 (PDT)
Greetings everyone,
A visit to any one cohousing community offers you an experience that no photo, website or book can offer. Our Northern California tours give participants the unparalleled experience of visiting a wide variety of communities in one day, with the expert guidance of an experienced cohouser, and in the company of 40 to 50 other cohousing enthusiasts. On August 9th, the Northern California tour will focus on the wonderful variety of Cohousing communities in San Francisco's East Bay. We are planning to visit Swan's Market, Temescal Creek and Temescal Commons in Oakland, then Pleasant Hill, Berkeley and Doyle Street (Emeryville) Cohousing communities. Our day will start and end at Swan's Market in Downtown Oakland. The cost is $95.00 per person. A boxed lunch and lots of information about each community will be included. Please visit http://www.cohousing.org/tours for a few more details about the tour, and to register.

Still have questions about the tour? Contact Coho/US Tours Coordinator Joani Blank by email at joani [at] cohousing.org or by telephone (PST) at 510-834-7399.

In community,

Joani Blank
Tours Coordinator
Cohousing Association of the United States
http://www.cohousing.org
(posted at Joani's request by Neil Planchon - Swan's Market Cohousing)