Re: People vs Facilities [was Average Turn Over]
From: Caren Albercook (calbercookyahoo.com)
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2008 05:12:19 -0700 (PDT)
I have often wondered what social wonders Sunward ( Ann Arbor, MI) would
manifest if we weren't so focussed on getting the weeding and the charter's
done.  Working together is supposed to bring us together; I wonder what would
happen if we just started with the being together.  I know that it would shift
the mix of members to the more wealthy, as we would have to pay for those
services, but what else?  Caren