Re: cohousing in France
From: Lietaert, Matthieu (Matthieu.LietaertEUI.eu)
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2008 12:41:28 -0700 (PDT)
Thanks Luk for forwarding this. Sure the cohousing movement in France is a bit
like in italy in the phase where we need to explain the concepts to future
pioneers... But the community movement in France is divided between ecovillage
and habitat groupe.
Passerelle Eco is the network for ecovillage, but they are very interested in
the cohousing (cohabitat) as urban communities. They have a relatively large
network in France to spread awareness.
Habicoop.fr is a new serious network pushing for the idea of kind of cohousing
communities in urban areas.
The covoisinage network are people interested in cohousing, but i am not sure
the real size of it.
Contacts can easily be found with google, and you can mention my name to
introduce yourself as i am in regular touch with these people.
Good work!
mat

Matthieu Lietaert

Academic Careers Observatory