Cohousing Event Nov. 7-9 in Paso Robles, CA at Oak Creek Commons
From: Mike Swettenam (miketswcharter.net)
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 13:40:26 -0700 (PDT)
Please Join Us…

For A Weekend of
Connecting, Sharing, and Supporting
Each Other in the Cohousing Experience

Where: Oak Creek Commons Cohousing, Paso Robles, CA

Who:  Fellow Cohousers Interested in Sharing and Having Fun

When:  Friday Evening, November 7th thru Sunday, November 9th

What: A weekend of "open space" conversations, games, explorations (wine tour anyone?), and sharing. Kind of like a big cohousing sleepover. The weekend will be minimally structured by us with participants contributing discussion topics, offering games, leading explorations of the Paso Robles area as they feel so moved. Lots of relaxing and hanging out with other cohousers if you wish. Lots of action if you wish. Either way we'll share, connect, and support each other in the cohousing experience.

Why? We'd like to connect more with other cohousers; learn about your communities, share the triumphs and the challenges, gain inspiration and appreciation, enjoy fun and laughter, make friendships, network, share resources, and bond with others who have decided to travel the cohousing road.

Cost: The weekend event is free. We'll provide bagels the first morning and water, coffee, and tea. Other meals will be on-your-own or collaborative cooking in the common house. Bring snacks to share and any special ingredients you'd like for shared meals. We have some accommodations in the common house to offer, some in community homes, camping on the property if you are hardy (Brrrr!), and recommendations of hotels in the area if needed.

How: RSVP by October 31st to Mike Swettenam: miketsw [at] charter.net or 805-239-4597. Please give us name, phone number, email, when you'll be arriving, if you’ll need childcare, and if you need accommodations. We look forward to being with you!

Mike Swettenam
Nancy Scott
Oak Creek Commons
Paso Robles, CA