Re: Heads up: Another Coho/US Economic Crisis phone call
From: Kristen Simmons (simmonskristengmail.com)
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 06:09:55 -0700 (PDT)
To Craig and everyone involved in created the teleconference:

Thank you! The conference was very useful, and, as a member of a forming
group, I am really looking forward to the next call.

Our group has already begun to plan a marketing event around the theme of
social networks and individual resilience, which was discussed during the
call.

It was also good to hear how the financial crisis is impacting people in the
rest of the country.

Regards,
Kristen
Stony Brook Cohousing, Boston