Re: The two articles.
From: Catya Belfer-Shevett (catyahomeport.org)
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2009 08:32:38 -0700 (PDT)
Please send them to me as well!

        - cat
--
Catya Belfer-Shevett   ~   webmaster, www.cohousing.org
www.catya.org   ~   Cohousing in MA! www.mosaic-commons.org

Debbie Behrens wrote:
I have gotten a scanned copy of Gudmand-Høyer's article (in Danish)
(Some of it's a bit fuzzy.)
If someone could translate it into English that would be great!
I also have a lead on the Graae article.

I can't do attachments to coho-l emails.
I'm sending a copy directly to Michael.

best wishes, Debbie Behrens
Highline Crossing, Littleton CO