Re: Inquiry about Possible Policies on Renters
From: Rob Sandelin (floriferousmsn.com)
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 11:10:48 -0700 (PDT)
Lenders might give you some good perspective on this. In some situations,
lenders evaluate the percentage of homes owned/rented in a condo as part of
providing a mortgage.  You might check with some of the lenders on your
project to get a sense of what their numbers are in order to guide you to a
policy.

Rob Sandelin
Sharingwood