coho home available for two weeks
From: Ruth Hirsch (heidinysearthlink.net)
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 17:42:48 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

If you know someone who would like to have two weeks in paradise.........

Our wonderful, light-filled house is available August 26th thru Labor Day and again September 11-13th. We are located in Saugerties, East of Woodstock, 100 miles north of NYC. The house sits on the Esopus River, around the corner from the Hudson River. The nearby Saugerties Lighthouse is a wonderful place to visit.

The house features two guest rooms and a bathroom in our cool downstairs for your use. The upstairs -- consisting of a greatroom / kitchen, dining room and living room -- is full of light and glorious. We have a beautiful private deck over the Esopus River rapids. Many birds can be heard and seen here.

We live in Cantine Island cohousing. Your stay can be totally private or you can connect with the cohousing community: meet neighbors, share meals in commonhouse three times a week, have a good taste of CoHousing.

If you would like a taste of CoHousing, or have someone, family or friend who would like a getaway, please put us in touch!
thanks,

Ruth  Hirsch
Heidinys [at] earthlink.net