Re: From Brooklyn Cohousing
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 04:23:49 -0700 (PDT)
Hello Alex!

Welcome to the list!

I've been following your progress through various postings on this list and, of course, the many print media articles about your group.

I'd like to suggest that you share your experiences w/ all of us here on the list. Your experiences -- both the celebrations and the challenges -- are very valuable to everyone.

Would you be willing to do this?

I'll start the ball rolling by asking:

What are the top three actions you would advise forming groups to do to make their dream a reality? What are the top three decisions, actions etc. you would avoid like the plague?
What one decision would you do over again if you could?

Thanks, Alex! Looking forward to your response ... and anyone else who wants to chime in on these questions!!

Best --

Ann Zabaldo
Takoma Village Cohousing
Washington, DC