Pacific Gardens Cohousing Community in the News!
From: Susana Michaelis (susanapacificgardens.ca)
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2009 02:35:58 -0700 (PDT)
Hello Cohousing Community,

It has been awhile since I have posted anything because we are so busy! Pacific Gardens in Nanaimo, BC is days away from our Occupancy Permit and very excited about the free media coverage we received this weekend.

A reporter asked to do a story on our project and we got a full page spread under Coastal Living. This happens to be the free Newspaper that is distributed to more than 33,000 households so we will have wide exposure.

To check out our article go to www.nanaimobulletin.com and click on lifestyles. You can also try going directly to it by clicking on this link.

http://www.bclocalnews.com/vancouver_island_central/nanaimonewsbulletin/lifestyles/55846362.html

Next week we will live up to our name of Pacific Gardeners, as we have a
planting bee to put in all our native and edible plants. It has been very
exciting to see the vision manifested!

Please visit our project when you are in the area. Our official Ribbon Cutting
Ceremony takes place Sept,22nd. It seemed fitting to celebrate Solstice in this
very special way!

We have a great selection of units for sale, so spread the word and check us out. The weather up here is still as beautiful as it has been all summer.
All the best to those of you in development. Keep the faith and keep moving
forward!

In community,
Susana Michaelis
www.pacificgardens.ca