Re: data on the benefits of cooking together.
From: Joanie Connors (jvcphdgmail.com)
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 07:21:38 -0700 (PDT)
I think that the issue is much more complex than this.

I'm sure there are psychological benefits, but cohousers have a strong
commitment to sharing and use a great deal of structure (signup lists,
systems for costs) but there are still problems that must be hashed
out in community meetings.

Without that strong commitment, I don't know how east Harlem residents
would cope with dividing the work, costs and cleanup.