Re: Cohousing-L Digest, Vol 69, Issue 26
From: Diana Leafe Christian (dianaic.org)
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 06:07:13 -0700 (PDT)
Regarding Kay Spencer's request for information about a rural cohousing community in which members might manage different kinds of farming projects, that doesn't sound like a cohousing community to me, but like a (non-cohousing) rural intentional community. I think Rob Sandelin's suggestion to check out NICA (Northwest Intentional Communities Network) is a good idea. Another resource for Kay (and please forgive my suggesting this myself) might be the book Finding Community: How to Join an Ecovillage or Intentional Community - http://www.dianaleafechristian.org/finding_community.html It describes the many different kinds of intentional communities out there; how to research, visit, and evaluate them; and how to join the one that fits the best. Good luck on your quest!

Diana Leafe Christian
http://www.EcovillageNews.org